In case of emergency call 000 for police, ambulance or fire brigade

Non-emergency police number is: 131444

  • Migration agents- If you require advice about your immigration status, conditions of your visa or issues which could affect your visa or immigration status you can contact a MARA registered migration agent, for details please click here:
  • Legal basics- You will find everything you need to know about the laws in Queensland, your rights, crime and police, neighbourhood disputes, births/deaths and marriages, fines and penalties, the QLD court system and prisons on this website:
  • For free legal advice on any matter affecting your life contact the Queensland community centre. To find your nearest centre and the area of law they help with please click here:
  • TMC can assist with legal enquires and refer to appropriate legal services and law firms. Please contact us if you need help with a legal matter.
  • If you require help with certifying documents, court documents or traffic notices or penalties please contact TMC’s registered Justice of the Peace (JP) by calling our office number or visiting our centre.
  • Ombudsman – there are a number of agencies which can help with making complaints against government and non-government organisations/companies. For more information click here: