Become a learner driver
The learning2drive program is run by our experienced driving mentors who will give culturally appropriate support to get you driving on the road safely.
We will provide you with:
- mentored driving sessions
- access to a roadworthy vehicle
- understanding of road rules and road safety
There is NO COST to participate in this program but eligibility criteria applies.
1. Participants are disadvantaged through:
- Not having access to a suitable driving supervisor
- Unable to access a suitable, road worthy and registered vehicle
- Financial hardship
2. Participants must hold a current Learner Driver License
Participants exhibiting problematic safety issues will not be allowed. These include (but are not limited to):
- using intimidating behaviours
- evidence of illicit drug use
- health problems that may impair concentration or driving ability
Become a mentor
Do you enjoy driving? Would you like to share your skills with otheres?
We are looking for volunteers to mentor our learner drivers!
Essential requirements to be a Mentor:
- Have an open car drivers license class ‘C’ or ‘CA’
- Successful completion of the training program
- Ability to volunteer a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Ability and willingness to work with migrants, refugees and disadvantaged people
- Valid Volunteer Blue Card